A spacious 4-bedroom villa with heated pool & lake views.
A spacious 4 bed, luxury villa with its own heated pool overlooking beautiful lake & nature conservation views & only 12-15 minutes from Disney. From just £410-£560 per week.(incl taxes, etc)
A villa with all you need for a great stay in Florida!
Location. Location, Location!
Location, Location, Location!!! The attractive combination of tranquil Floridian nature and proximity to the Orlando action makes this villa a perfect base for a quiet rest or for hectic trips round the attractions . Or why not have the best of both worlds! It's hard to beat this location for your stay in Orlando.
- If it's action you want then Disney is just 12-15 mins away - you can't get much closer than that without paying Disney's prices!
- If it's tranquility then the heated pool enjoys expansive views of the lake and forest.
- If it is nature/wildlife you want then the lake is bounded by the Shingle Creek nature preserve so you can enjoy Floridian wildlife up close. Watch the turkeys, owls, heron, cranes, anhingas, egrets, otters, deer and much more as you lie in your bed or as you lounge by the heated pool. So bring your cameras and binoculars, you never know what you might see! Shingle Creek is commonly recognised as the "Headwaters of the Everglades" and you can paddle your own canoe ( http://www.airboatrentals.com/ ) through this tranquil, unspoiled Florida wilderness just 1 mile north of the villa. (NOTE: The airboat rental company has now ceased operation and the area is a regional wildlife park where you can walk, fish or use your own canoe to tour the creek. The site has a great video showing the surroundings and wildlife that you can enjoy in the park.)
- For shopping and restaurants you are just 3/4 mile from US192 - the main artery of the Kissimmee resort area - and the giant 24x7 Walmart store is just a 2 minute drive away or a leisurely 15min stroll along quiet Bass Road.
- The beach in 75mins.(Cocoa or Melbourne), so it is practical to fit a half-day enjoying the warm waters of the Atlantic into a busy vacation.
- You play golf? Many excellent golf courses within minutes.
We know what makes a great villa holiday
We are Brian & Linda Hall. We have owned a villa in Florida for 24 years and love the place, the weather, the laid-back lifestyle and the wealth of activities available whenever you want to indulge yourself. We have "done" the theme parks with the family and now spend more time relaxing, travelling and visiting the wonderful State Parks to enjoy the Floridian wildlife - the other side of Florida. We also wanted more space to enjoy with family and friends.
So we bought this villa to give us a taste of this from our own pool deck without sacrificing the seclusion and convenience we enjoy at our smaller 3-bed 2-bath villa , thus taking us to the next level of Floridian living. We still love our smaller villa so we kept both.
We use one of the better management companies around - a man and wife team with the personal touch that we have known for many years - so we trust them with our villa and your vacation.